Sunday, November 05, 2006

Days 12-15

There hasn't unfortunately, been much to report. I've written only 29 more words, but that puny total comes with an explanation. I spent most of the week copyediting a newsletter and couldn't steal as much time away for writing as I had hoped. Also, I'm having to think about the new chapter, and I'm adhering to the notion that it's better to be good than quick. I know that flies in the face of the whole NaNoWriMo ethic, but that's who I am.

In the meantime, I'm thinking, and, as Dick van Dyke pointed out in the episode in which Rob tries to finish his novel, thinking is writing. And I printined some stuff out, only not for Drayton, so maybe that doesn't count. But I'm thinking, and therefore, writing. At least according to Dick van Dyke.

No comments: